By Lexus Sagisi
The Rough rider (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Clothing trends have been popping up everywhere, trends seem to be followed like hot potato. There’s a wide variety of people who change up one single trend but there’s a time limit for it and once it’s gone, no one ever wears it again.
Trends do come back and it may be new to some people when it does. Lately, I have been noticing trends sticking around longer than usual.
1. Overalls; Denim is an iconic look and everyone by now should own a jean jacket or mom jeans Overalls can be dressed up or down.
2. Birkenstocks; There are many knock off versions to the cork bed sandals everyone has been rocking and half the price.
3. T-shirt dress and Rompers: The simpler the design, the easier it is to layer other pieces.
4. Color/Prints: Working around prints and colors can be difficult sometimes but contrast colors that work.
5. Mesh Clothing: Although, there is athletic appeal, they’re a great for layering over a plain colored shirt.
Photo credit:David Boté Estrada